Member of the Quebec Bar since 2010.
Member and Vice-Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Albanian Association of Quebec in Montreal since 2013.
BCL/LLB, McGill University, 2008
BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2004
• Represented business owners in commercial transactions (purchase of assets, leases) and professionals in various service contracts.
• Defended the fundamental (Charter) rights of individuals before the Superior Court of Quebec.
• Represented owners of animals and associations working for animal welfare against aggressive actions of public authorities, declaring unconstitutional parts of a Montreal by-law concerning the powers of inspection and seizure.
• Acted as general counsel to a group of companies involved in manufacturing, food industry, green energy and investment. Handled various litigation files, contract drafting and negotiation, as well as corporate matters.
• Completed stage and gained invaluable experience at a top-tier Canadian corporate law firm in Montreal.